When I saw a sneak peek of the new orla kiely for method line here, I checked Target every time I stopped by to see if they carried them. Last week, I finally caved and bought them! I'm not a huge fan of every scent , but the bottles were just so cute to set on a sink, I had to get one for every sink in my house!
And the best part is I'll refill them after they get used up with this recipe. Who knew it doesn't take a lot of liquid soap to make foam soap!
1. Fill empty foamy soap container with about 10 pumps of liquid soap.
2. Add water (may want to add slowly and on the side)
3. Close foamy soap container
4. Gently swirl container around to dilute the liquid soap.
5. Voila, new bottle of foamy hand soap in your favorite scent and pretty container!